Vaccines are an important part of a wellness plan for your pet.
- Core canine vaccines include rabies, distemper, adenovirus and parvovirus.
- Core feline vaccines include rabies, distemper and leukemia.
- Bordetella, leptospirosis, lyme and canine flu vaccines are given depending on the pet’s exposure risk.
- We also offer three year core vaccines.
A vaccine titer is a blood test that determines the presence of antibodies that develop in response to the disease antigens.
- Titer testing is an appropriate way to test for immunity to parvovirus, distemper, and adenovirus.
- Adequate levels of vaccine titers indicate that the pet does not need a booster vaccination at that time.