Noblesville Veterinary Clinic began in 1953 with Dr. James Fleck. The clinic began as a mixed animal practice with its primary focus on food animal medicine, including treatment of cattle, sheep, goats, chickens and horses used on the farm. Small companion animals from the local community, including dogs, cats, and ferrets were treated in the clinic. In 1977, Dr. Tim Fleck became a partner in the business, and in 1986 became the owner and sole practitioner. As times have changed, the clinic's prespective has progressed to evaluate companinion animals utilizing both western and eastern medicine.